Trading Scottish Football the SPFL (Scottish Professional Football League)

Trading The SPFL & Scottish Cup Betting Tips 30/31 January

Shares

Trading Scottish football every week with Scottish Football Tips

UPDATE: Stirling Albion have drifted to even money. We are now making this a MAX BET! 6 stars or 5% of bankroll.

If you already placed 1.25% on the original price just top it up with another 3.75%. So that’s a total investment of 5%!

We have a couple of trades for the midweek games where there is a little bit of value to be had. Nothing to get over excited about but enough to get involved with. Remember to stick to the staking plan. It is an important component in staying ahead of the bookies long term.

The first one is a copy of the bet we released for the original Scottish Cup fixtures. Rangers to win both halves in Fraserburgh should be priced closer to the 4/11 mark. The price now is a little shorter than when we first tipped it up but there remains enough there to get involved. 

In League Two Stirling Albion represent enough to get involved at home to Cowdenbeath. The Binos have lost their scintillating form from early season but they are off the back of two very narrow defeats to the top two sides in the league. Hopefully that’s a sign that things are getting back to their best.

Meanwhile Beath’s new manager bounce has deserted them. Three defeats in a row to the teams round about them sees them cut off by nine points. The portents look bad for The Blue Brazil. 

Trading Scottish Football Betting Advice

Fraserburgh v Rangers - Rangers win both halves

@ 1.62 (8/13)

Coral

Stirling Albion Match Betting - v Cowdenbeath

@ 2.0 (1/1)

William Hill

Trading Scottish Football Staking Plan

About the Author Thomas O Donnell

Contributing articles, tips, tissue prices and more for Scottish Football Tips.

follow me on:
>