HOW TO PLAY
The premise is simple. Each week you will be provided with six fixtures to predict. These will primarily come from the Scottish Premiership but will include other divisions when it is necessary to do so.
Simply pick what you think will be the final scores in the fixtures provided.
In the right hand sidebar of the Predictions Competition section of the website you will see all the options available to Logged In players. If you are on a mobile this sidebar will be at the bottom of the page. Simply scroll down to see the options. These options include;
- LOG IN – Log in and out of the website.
- SCOTTISH FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS COMPETITION – This is the home page, visible to all users including those who have not registered. To take part in the competition you will need to use the other options in the side bar.
- MEMBERSHIP LEVELS – This will take you to the sign up page. You can sign up for the free league or the prizepool league here. If you wish to upgrade your membership at any point you can do so here so long as you are logged in.
- JOIN NOW – This is the same page as the membership levels page. You can sign up here.
- MATCHES – Check the upcoming fixtures. All fixtures will be released at least 48 hours before kick off.
- SUBMIT PREDICTIONS – This is where you submit your predictions. You can change the predictions as many times as you wish before the closing point.
- RULES – That’s this page. The rules, terms & conditions and the how tos.
- STATISTICS – As long as there are stats to display you can see yours and other player’s stats here.
The right hand side bar (bottom of the page for mobile users) will also have the standings for both the free league and the prizepool league. There is also a shout box where you can get stuff off your chest. Feel free to use it to rant or ask serious questions if that notion ever comes upon you.
RULES AND POINTS SCORING
- Two points for predicting the correct result.
- Five points for predicting the correct score.
- One point bonus for predicting the correct goals for each team.
- You can change your predictions at any time up to 15 minutes before the fixtures kick off.
- The selection process will close 15 minutes before kick off. This process is automated and there is no manual override.
- Other users predictions will become visible after the selections process has closed.
|Points scored *|
|3-1||1-0||Correct result points.
Total = 2
|3-1||3-0||Correct result points plus goal bonus for the correct amount of goals for the home team.
Total = 2 + 1 = 3
|2-1||2-1||Full points plus two times the goal bonus for the correct amount of goals for the home team and the away team.
Total = 5 + 1 + 1 = 7
|2-1||1-1||Goal bonus for the correct amount of goals for the away team.
Total = 1
|1-1||1-1|| Full points plus two times the goal bonus for the correct amount of goals for the home team and the away team.
total = 5 + 1 + 1 = 7
|1-1||0-0||Correct result points.
total = 2
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 – If multiple players tie for any of the prizes (jackpot included) the winning players will enter a draw to see who wins. If all winning players agree to split the winnings that will be allowed.
2 – By entering the Scottish Football Preidctions Competition you will automatically be signed up to receive the Scottish Football Tips newsletter.
3 – All entries must be submitted within 15 mintues of the first fixture kick-off time.
4 – Scottish Football Tips withhold the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time.
5 – All decisions made by Scottish Football Tips will be final and binding. Decisions taken will be in the interest of the integrity and/or promotion of the competition.
6 – To qualify as a jackpot winner your predictions must have all 6 legs played out.
7 – Bonus week pay outs are dependent on all six legs of the competition being completed.
JACKPOT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 – To win the jackpot you must correctly predict the correct score in all of the selected fixtures.
2 – To be eligible to win the jackpot you must register for the Scottish Football Predictions Competition Annual Membership.
3 – If multiple players win the jackpot at the same time they will be entered into a draw to see who wins the prize. If all players agree to the jackpot being split equally that will be allowed.
4 – The jackpot awarded will be the full advertised jackpot minus the following.
20% Seeding for subsequent jackpots.
10% Administration fee
5 – Scottish Football Tips withhold the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time.
6 – All decisions made by Scottish Football Tips will be final and binding. Decisions taken will be in the interest of the integrity and/or promotion of the competition.
7 – To qualify as a jackpot winner your predictions must have all 6 legs played out.
8 – Anyone who guesses all six results correctly on the WDW lines will win 10% of the jackpot as it stands before the matches kick off. There is only one 10% prize on any given week. If more then one player picks six correct results the prize will be shared.
9 – If someone predicts six correct scores there will be no 10% prize for correct results.