Saint Johnstone v Celtic Betting Preview
Location: Mc Diarmid Park
Date: 13th December 2015.
Live on BT Sport 1
The Saint Johnstone both teams to score profit train shows no signs of derailing this weekend.
In fact the bookies have another treat in store by pricing up the outcome at odds against. That’s understandable, I suppose.
Celtic are visiting who are much better than Saint Johnstone. Therefore the chances of the home team scoring are lessened. As such the price on both teams scoring lengthens.
Fair enough. Perhaps this is a week we should leave the both teams to score bet alone. But first, lets have another wee look at some of the facts.
- Both teams have scored in nineteen of Saint Johnstone’s twenty-one games this season
- Both teams have scored in seven of Celtic’s last eight games
- Both teams have scored in ten of Celtic’s last twelve away games
- Saint Johnstone have scored in eight of their last fourteen games against Celtic
- Saint Johnstone have scored in four of their last seven home games against Celtic
- Saint Johnstone have scored in every domestic match this season
- Saint Johnstone have already scored at Celtic Park this season
Okay, maybe not backing both teams to score here was a little bit hasty.
Saint Johnstone v Celtic Betting Preview Betting Odds
By Sunday I reckon every firm will be odds on. Backing both teams to score in games featuring The Perth Saints is becoming very popular and little wonder.
My only concern heading into this game would be Celtic’s defensive performance in Istanbul on Thursday evening. It was uncharacteristically solid and assured so lets hope it was a one off.
Even so Saint Johnstone are strong going forward and with The Hoops likely to revert to their cavalier attacking style their defensive organisation is likely to suffer. Goals are on the cards yet again at McDiarmid Park.
Saint Johnstone v Celtic betting preview free football tips and betting tips
Both Teams To Score @ 2.1 with McBookie