Rangers to beat Aberdeen odds enhanced to 8/1.
Rangers will fancy their chances of beating Aberdeen in the Scottish Premiership this weekend.
As a result the Rangers fans will be keen to back their team on the betting slips. They always are. Consequently the price on a Rangers win should drop before kick off on Sunday.
But Betfair have increased the Rangers to beat Aberdeen odds for new customers to a massive 8/1.
The best price you will get on Rangers elsewhere is 2.7 (17/10) so that’s a good price boost. I also expect that price to have dropped significantly by kick off on Sunday afternoon.
After beating Queen Of The South 5-0 The Gers will be keen to keep their good form going. Do you think Rangers have what it takes to beat Aberdeen? Do you think the Rangers to beat Aberdeen odds of 8/1 are worth taking?
Be aware that terms and conditions do apply for example;
- Only UK & Irish residents can avail of the offer
- Maximum stake is £10
- Winnings paid in promotional cash (free bets)
This means you can get up to £80 (as long as Rangers win) in free bets for your £10 original stake. You also get a free bet if your bet loses. And you can get £100 in free bets if you take up other services. You can’t lose with this offer.
Simply click on the ‘Register Now’ button below the picture to be taken straight to the ‘Rangers to beat Aberdeen odds enhanced’ sign up page.
How To Get Rangers at 8/1
- The first thing you need to do is sign up for a Betfair account. Once there you can make a deposit of £10 to place the bet.
- Then you need to place a bet on Rangers to win in the 90 minute result market (WDW/1X2). Remember it must be the first bet you place or you will not get the offer.
- Wait for Rangers to win.
- You will get your £10 stake back and £80 in free bets to use.
That’s it. Sit back and wait to collect your winnings in free bets. Win or lose.