Get Celtic at 5/1 with this new account offer.
Thinking of opening a new account with a bookmaker this weekend?
You could do a lot worse than take up this offer.
McBookie have lost the run of themselves and are offering new customers the chance to get Celtic at 4/1 to beat Kilmarnock in the Scottish Premiership.
The best price you will get on Celtic elsewhere is 1.25 (1/4) so that’s quite the hike in price.
Be aware that terms and conditions do apply for example;
- Only Scottish residents can avail of the offer
- Maximum stake is £10
- Winnings paid in promotional cash (free bets)
This means you can get up to £50 (as long as Celtic win) in free bets for your £10 original stake. This trumps the usual £25 matched bet that new customers normally get. Opportunities like this don’t come around too often so make sure to take advantage.
How To Get Celtic at 4/1
- The first thing you need to do is sign up for a McBookie account. Once there you can make a deposit of £10 to place the bet.
- Then you need to place a bet on Celtic to win in the 90 minute result market (WDW/1X2). Remember it must be the first bet you place or you will not get the offer.
- Wait for Celtic to win.
- You will get your £10 stake back and almost £50 in free bets to use.
And that’s not all!
You can’t say fairer than that. Just be sure to place your bet on Celtic FIRST to get the 5/1 price.